Our judge this year is JOS CHARLES!
FIRST PRIZE: $1000 AND PUBLICATION IN SYCAMORE REVIEW
1. Send up to three poems of no more than six total pages (all poems should be compiled into a single document). Please submit a .doc, .docx or .rtf file only.
2. A reading fee of $20 (submitted online) must accompany each submission. The reading fee includes a copy of the prize issue.
3. Multiple submissions are allowed, though they must be accompanied by an additional reading fee.
4. Pages should be numbered.
5. All entries will be read blind. Information that identifies the author should NOT appear on the manuscript itself or in the file name.
6. All work must be previously unpublished.
7. Simultaneous submissions are acceptable. Please notify us immediately upon acceptance elsewhere.
8. Each piece will be read by at least two Sycamore staffers, with the winner selected by the judge, Hanif Abdurraqib.
9. All contest submissions will be considered for regular inclusion in Sycamore Review.
10. If you are personally affiliated with the judge, please do not submit to that genre.